Friday 18 September 2009

Please forgive me

Here i am asking you to forgive me for everything or anything that i can't give it to you.... 

Here i am asking your kindness to understand everything i said to you

Here i am asking you to give up because there no use trying to make anything happen because it never happen in the first place...

Here i am asking you to forgive my stubbornness thought because that's what i really felt and the true is i felt nothing

Here i am asking you to leave because there nothing you can do to make me change my mind to let you stay....

Here i am asking you to hate me because this stupid person was taking you for granted and i am being ungrateful enough....

Here i am asking you to help yourself because no body will help you if you insist for stay....

Here i am asking you to take the right decision for your life because i already give you the sign to back off

Here i am asking you to forgive because this stupid person already made up her mind and it won't change for good...

Maafkan aku

No comments:

Post a Comment