Wednesday 2 March 2016

Move on, you must ;)

It's been a month since that scary nightmare. Honestly i though that it wont affect me anymore

But then again i was wrong thinking that i am immune to the side effect things.

For all i know is i don't have any feeling left for him (pretty much flat, numb and all those stuff)

Tears? Yes those tear are still there but the tears wasn't for him or my marriage (at least whats left from my marriage)

I just felt so disappoint with all this shitty situation. If There's one to blame that would probably myself. 

I know that i shouldn't thinking too much about it, let alone dwell on this mater. 

I wish that i knew from the very first time that he wasn't the man i used to think he was. 

I wish i wasn't worship him all that much. 

Right now i don't feel anything else.

Disappointed, numb, angry, sad, betrayal, humiliated, useless, unwanted, hopeless

How i wish that i could just disappear from this whole life. 

How i wish the scientist found time capsule so i can go back to the past and remember not to make stupid decision like this ever.

Ya Allah, Please remove all the anger, sadness, disappointed, betrayal, useless, unwanted, hopeless and every single emotion that i feel right now.

I really don't know how to handle this shitty, mess situation.

New relationship is the last thing on my mind right now. 

For now, I am thinking going to be single for the rest of my life. Its easier that way. Less drama, Less chaos and nobody would hurt me ever again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment