Wednesday 2 March 2016

I had a crush on him

Yes you heard that right.

Despite all the drama that's been happening in my life right now, there is one good thing that comes in my life right now.

Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah

Right now, he is the cure for everything that happen in my life lately.

He is the sunshine that came after the huge storm

He is the water for my thirst

He is the delicious food for my hunger

He is the aspirin for for my hangovers

He is the medicine for my sickness

My points is that he is the best things in my life right now

Even though I don't know what's we are right now, honestly i don't give a damn about it. 

Talking with him are so damn easy. We could talk for hours (like the others day we've speak for 7 hours straight)

Whenever we both talk, we can talk about everything (he would never ever do something or talk about something would make me uncomfortable).

Despite all the difference we both had, he is a true gentleman. 

He know how to act like one gentleman. Know how to treat a woman and look after woman. 

For what's its worth, I am just enjoy whatever we have right now.

I always have a great time whenever I talk with him. 

Acting like a teenager whose having a crush for the first time. 

Almost all the fun stuff you experience when you fall in love.

I might having a crush on you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment