Thursday 18 February 2016

Close Chapter

Yes i should do that earlier but its never too late to do that right now. 

The last couple of years was really hard for me. I still remember all the details (mostly the bad depressing moments).

Right now I don't want to over think and over analyse why this happen to me

I already chose to close that chapters and now I felt relieved because of that

All those dark episodes in my life has to be forgotten like how we both know each other, be friends with each other, falling in love or the best part spend the rest of our live together.

Right now I don't remember anything about us.

Ever since I found out how easily you threw me and replaced with stupid girls, so I did the same thing although I haven't found your replacement.

Don't ever had the impression that you are irreplaceable because you are damn replaceable.

I would enjoy the time for myself, try to make all my dream come true, enjoy being surrounded by family and friends.

I might have found the candidate to replaced you for good but I'll take my time because this time I won't settle for less than i should

I won't make the same mistake like when I met you and thinking about to spend the rest of my life.

Right now I am just gonna enjoy every damn moments I had with him.

No hard feelings but please stay away from my life

No comments:

Post a Comment