Saturday 12 March 2016

Have fun you ;)

Have fun on your holiday ;)

Even I know it's gonna be a long bored week without talking with you but I really wish you had an amazing and awesome vacation.

We'll talk more after you've came back from holiday.

I know it's really weird since I don't even know what are we but I don't like to put a label for what are we.

For now, I am just gonna enjoy everything that happen between us.

It's really different with him.

We can talk about everything else, comfortable with each other, accept each other flaws and dark side.

The amazing things that he know about my past and what I've been dealing with lately, and he doesn't give me those look or judgement like most of guy I know.

I had a crush on him, huge major crush probably and the amazing things the feeling is mutual. 

Every time we've talk, he success make me feeling special about myself.

He really know how to make me smile and felt good about myself. 

He know exactly how to make those scary nightmare (all those bad image, bad details, bad news and everything) disappear and make me forget all those thing.

He is my type of man that I've been searching all a long and it's a miracle now that I've meet him.

He is a true gentleman, sweet guy, really damn good with words, respectful, know how to treat a lady, compliments a little too much, romantic, handsome, good looking guy, have a great sense of humor, sexy, hot body, had a little dark side that make him more sexy, a chirpy guy, a very tall guy with a British accents.

Although we've had an 8 years of gap (yes, he is younger than me), it's just a bonus for me.

Oh well, that's a lot of detail about him.

It's gonna be hell of boring and dull week without talking to you.

Wishing you have a great holiday sexy superman ;)

Speak to you very soon ;)

I miss you already charming guy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment