Friday 4 December 2015

Goodbye for good ;)

Who would though after all years we've spend together, the day that i fear the most are finally come. 

The nightmare really come to life.

Astagfirullah

Astagfirullah

Astagfirullah

I've should have read the sign, read between the line.

Where the hell my consciousness after all these years?

I've really underestimated the problem. I thinks the problem it's already been taking care of but I guess that I was wrong.

You know what, enough is enough

I was wrong about you and they were right about you.

I never thought that something like did would ever happens to me, because of what's happen with your parents.

I never thought that you will do something like this. You really cross the line dude and I am sure to tell you to get the hell out of my life.

I had enough about your behavior behind my back. 

Before this happen, I am stupid enough to think that you will change to the old you. The old you that make me head over heels for you.

No more chances for you.

You already screw that seconds chances

So good bye then

Hope you will find happiness with her ;)

Ps : I think you owe me big enough to make this more easier.

As I said earlier before, if eventually you find someone else, I won't make you choose. I'll make it easier for you. I am leaving you for good

See you in court house

No comments:

Post a Comment