Tuesday 29 December 2015

Adios Amigo

What's done it's done. There's no turning back.

I've just made the hard decision in my entire life : I had enough about his behavior towards our marriage.

I've spend enough time wait for him that he will come around and start to focus on us, our marriage.

Instead of that, he was fooling around with some bimbo and knocked her out. 

I realized that what happen in the past can't be undone and I choose to close that books forever.

But I guess he wasn't take my word seriously because he make that slutty bitch pregnant.

Gosh. 

Astagfirullah. 

Astagfirullah. 

Astagfirullah.

He literary take my forgiveness for granted and the worst part is he cross the line. There's no turning back after crossing that line.

The past years hasn't been easy for me (August 2014 until December 2015). Black magic, affair after affair, lines of bimbo slut, him knocked out that slutty bitch.

From October 2015, he literary ditch me from his life. He is never bother to call either just ask how am i doing, husband duty (I mean all the stuff that husband should do towards his wife in marriage).

He keep me in the dark about everything. 

Astagfirullah. 

We are still husband and wive, but we barely talk with each other about our marriage. 

Once again, he took for granted that I give him a second chance.

I know what I want to do. 

I have all the list to work with. 

For sure I don't want to give him a third chance for our marriage.

Good luck with your new life. 

From the bottom of my heart, i really wish all the very best with your new family. 

All I am asking : LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE

No comments:

Post a Comment