Sunday 19 April 2015

Berhenti berharap

You're read it right...

I've stop hopping about us, you, this marriages.

My feelings about us or this marriage are still the same, it's just that i stop showing it.

Deep down i still care about us and this marriage, i just stop showing.

It's useless

In my points of view, why should i bother to find a way to make this marriage works. 

When i am in the only one who wants to keep this marriage works.

If you want to leave, just pack your belongings and leave

I won't stand in your way if that's your decision.

I had enough crying about us and this marriage.

Promise i won't make a big scene if you're decided to leave

Bismillah....

If our marriage are destined to be a long time, really hope we find a win win solution about this issue.

If our marriage are destined in a short time, hopefully we can be friends after this

Bismillah

No comments:

Post a Comment