Monday 24 November 2014

i hate you

Yeahhhhh you read that right....

You know who you are, and if you are reading this and you think that this post is all about you, you damn right.

I know that this morning, i post something like whatever you did in the last couple months would never change my love for you. 

I am just a normal human being just like you, who have a heart, feeling and also can get hurt with some word. 

It's not just you that will hurt if someone said something bad right in front of your nose. 

I don't know who the hell are you anymore???????

Do you still value our marriage commitment???? 

Do you still consider me as your wife????????

Marriage is the same like friendship. It's take two to tango. 

I don't know if the marriage is still there or the marriage was just only camouflage and somekind status in the marriage license book.  

No comments:

Post a Comment