Monday 24 November 2014

Still love him anyways

Even thought for the last couple month (if not mistaken, its started from september 2014), he is changed into someone i didn't know and make my life a living hell.

No matter what happen, my feeling for him still the same. My love for him will never change.

After all, we already make a commitment  (akad nikah) in front of everyone. We also make  commitments with Allah swt.

Even though for the last couple month, he is acting like its wasn't the man i used to know.

I still love him anyways...

Despite there's a moments when i think that's i hate him, just can't deny that my love for him is bigger than my hate for him.

There's no one in this world that i wants to spend the rest of my life with, he is the one that i want to spend the rest of my life.

Ya Allah Ya Rabb

Please bring back my husband, the man that i used to know.

Ya Allah Ya Rabb

Mohon sembuhkanlah suami dika dan kembalikanlah dia ke pelukanku

Aminnnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment