Sunday 30 November 2014

When this thing will be over?

Ya Allah Ya Rabb...

When is it this whole black magic thing ended? 

It's like a ring of satan, it seems never ending..

What kind of marriage life we have right now?

What kind of marriage life is it?

We barely speak about what we want for the future, our dreams, our children, our hope....

Geez.....

Because one impulsif act that make everything torn apart. 

Waste 4 month of our marriage life to make everything back to normal again (like it was nothing ever happen. Like there was no damage have been made)

I realized that i ain't the perfect wife, I've been abandoned my husband's need. 

I am guilty for every mistaken in the past.

But now i am ready to change, in fact little by little i am started to change to become his ideal wife that he wants to.

Even thought i know everything he did in the past with the black magic stuff, from the bottom of my heart i already forgive everything and i still want to be his wife for the rest of my life

I just wondering what the hell that I've done wrong with that person.

What mistakes that i make to her that made her doing things like this (make the last 4 months of my life like a living hell)

There so many questions that i want to ask to her but after what happen now, i ain't sure that's the right thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment