Saturday 26 May 2012

Good Bye Dear You ;)

After last night having #obrolanabsurdsamaabang.

We talk about the Miss Alien and end up with conclusion : just let it go and don't do anything ;) just watching from the distance ;)

Here some of my word about that :

How's can't I miss the good old days? Damn Surely I miss the good old days.

Us Together having fun and talk about everything & anything but it takes two to tango.

If someday you'll miss the good old days, you'll know how to find me ;)

If you want it, I am sure you'll find a way.

Just don't come up to me with some lame excuse ;) I don't need it ;)

Kinda tired with all that lame excuse you give ;) Its just not make sense anymore. Nothing make sure anymore.

If you want it, you can make it ;) Its all about intention ;)

But somehow I'll know the time come to let it go ;) and when the time is come, I'll make sure let it go and won't look back either ;)

If I amn't mistaken, your the one who keep saying please don't keep the distance, don't change. But you are the one who keep the distance and change ;)

Its take two for tango. ;) I'll let it go and won't look back for good. Good bye ;)

Take good care dear you ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment