Monday 14 May 2012

Forgiven but not forgotten

forgive but not forgotten yaps that's like a slogan in the movie but right now that's what happen in my life right now

Haven't see her after my big day and she is the last person on earth I would like to meet, just when I thought won't meet her, there she was. Friday 11 May 2012 I meet her after my weeding ;)

I don't know how and what should I respond with it.

She start to tell about her on going study and all I do just listen what she said without looking at her

I just can't help to pretend that everything is all right, not after what she done to me.

The last 10 month working for her was like working with the devil. Even the devil has its own mercy for others.

After short conversation (that's definitely not a conversation but listening all her story), I had a flashback from the past 10 month.

The night when relax after going all day long, I received a phone call and its from her.

She talks to my mother about her thought after talk to me on the afternoon.

She said : "Quoted from her : i want to talk with dika but I can't do that because of babo. I want to tell her just because we ended our professional but not personally. Forgive me"

Dear aunty I already forgive you but forget everything you've done to me its impossible ;)

Forgiven but not forgotten ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment