Friday 26 November 2010

Nyari Gara-Gara

To be honest, i am not the kinda people who pissed easily or high temper with somebody behavior but if somebody mess around with me, he/she is messing around with wrong people.

I know this kinda freak people from his freak friend that happen to be my special guy in the past (halah mo bilang dia temennya mantan gw aja ribet)

I know him since 2001 until now but never met him in person, even thought back then he often ask me to meet in person but somehow i always said NO with different excuse

Until a few month before he get married, he get some weird attitude and i personally hate it so i do my own way to make him stop doing that weird attitude but that results something : He pissed with me because my word and i am so damn angry with him so i dare him to REMOVE ME from Blackberry Messenger  and Facebook but somehow i still see him in my Blackberry Messenger.

I knew his marriage will be held in November in his wife hometown and i see him upload in Face book so i write some congratulation word to him (only in the name of friendship that we once have), but after doing some quick observe, i notice that he reply all comments from his friend but not Me. He is just IGNORE my comment.

OK THEN HE ASK FOR IT. 

HE DECLARE A WAR WITH ME. 

FINE

I take a quick act to REMOVE MY COMMENT and then go straight to HIS PROFILE and then I BLOCK HIM from MY Facebook 

I take My Mobile to BLOCK HIM on my BBM

I JUST MAKE A SIMPLE ACT. 

WHATS THE USE HE IS still IN MY FRIEND LIST BUT WE BOTH KNOW THAT WE WOULD NEVER SPEAK TO EACH OTHER AGAIN?

IT JUST A TOTAL WASTE

BETTER REMOVE HIM

*MUAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA*

GOOD BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment