Tuesday 23 November 2010

Ternyata eh Ternyata

Life is so full of surprise (damn that word was so damn right)

Today at the office, i received an A+ CV (how come its not an A+, he is a Bachelor Degree graduate from Universitas Diponegoro with Great GPA, an also a Master Degree from Semarang University)

Somehow i feel intimidate by his qualification and i should interview that candidate? *Huaaaaaa screaming to the max*

Who am I? How could people with less experience like me interview an A+ Candidate?

Feel intimidate by him already, so i am asking for my supervisors to interview him but they convince me that i should do the interview.

They convince me to believe in my strength.

If you have that skill just believe in yourself that you can do it. 

Don't feel afraid with other people just because they have an A+ skills 

Well i took their advice to interview that candidate and you know what.

I came to that interview room with some nerve that i feel in my body but then again life has so many surprise

Before the interview session, i told him to run a computer test and then the interview test.

Before the interview begin he already told me that he had a passive English *eng i eng*
Gedubraxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So much for an A+ CV *ndak menjamin*

I wrote this story with any tendentious just want to share my opinion :P

So Much For Certificate :P

No comments:

Post a Comment