Wednesday 31 July 2019

Here We Go

Here we go...

Another expected move from her, pretty bold move if I may say so

I know that sooner or later, she will tell to everyone who would listen and believe her story. 

I bet she left out some part when both of them doing the very best making me like a total fool

I bet she left out the part that both of them trying to rip me off.

I really though they are genuine, sincere and really want to be my friend without any ulterior motive

I know sooner or later that she will come to that old office and told to everyone who will listen, believe and agree with everything she told them

Hey that's perfectly fine for me. 

I don't have to clear my name because some story she told to everyone there. I don't need and don't have to.

The reason why i don't need, don't have to or don't even bother to clear up or given any explanation to everyone are simple. 

If they know me well enough, they will know there are some  story are left untold to them

If they just agree to whatever she said, well that's perfectly fine

I know she have a purpose of doing things like that. She assume after some people talk to me about her story that we are nemesis, she might think that i would call her

Jokes on her

I would never call either one of them. Not in a million years

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment