Sunday 14 July 2019

Back Off Please

After more than a month cut off all communication with them, today one of them reach out to me and basically just asking if I am doing alright and wondering if I have a serious problem or something wrong happen (either with their word or their behavior with me) between us since I've stop all kind of communication.

Oh damn right we have a problem but I'd rather not discussed it with both of you and find the solution because the only solution that work for me are to  cut off all kind of communication and I am at peace.

I know both of them well enough because once I start to talk, reveal and communicate everything with them, they will do their best to find the real god damn reason why I cut all communication and then i am stuck with them all over again.

They will mess with my mind and twist every single word i said to them. No thanks

Back then I might be naive, gullible and easily trust with whatever they said but now I won't make that same mistake again

The past 1.5 month are really peaceful and quiet at the same time but i don't have any problem with that. Actually i am totally okay with that

For a very long time i ain't feeling any positive vibe or a good vibe after spend sometime with them.

So whenever i felt like want to go watch a new movie, doing some new trendy culinary cuisine, traveling alone to a new place and i don't have someone to go with. I'd rather go by myself rather than contact them and ask them to come along.

Honestly i didn't feel excitement or happy or felt any positive vibe after spend sometime with both of them.

Quite the opposite, i am feeling drawn and exhausted after spend some time with both of them. I don't have any energy after spend time with them.

So there's only two option available here either they're out for good from my life or i am out for good from their live.

Since the first option wasn't going to happen anytime soon so i am thinking to speed up the process.

I am walking out for good from their life

Please stay out from me, my family and my life

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment