Thursday 31 January 2019

Time boom explode

January 2019 hasn't ended yet but its bring the worst unnecessary pitiful drama.

The last contact we have was me asking unnecessary questions (according to her) about why there's no single photo of her and me in both her social media (either it's Facebook or Instagram)

Imagine my surprise that yesterday morning when I received that long ass paragraph Whats App message from miss tuan puteri.

That long ass paragraph WhatsApp message that she sends to me probably would be better to be written as a book

There's a lot of things that's she wrote in the first long ass paragraph as follows:
  • Ask (more likely interrogations) about my post in Instagram is it post directly to her? If it's true, why post it in my Instagram. 
  • Why don't just talk or discuss it private with her. 
  • Somehow she got the impression from my post that she is the bad people whose doing awful things. Why I keep apologize but then repeat it constantly
  • She said that she is been patients enough to put up with my attitude as her "friends" for all this time
  • She is disappointed with me, and if she want to uncover and expose my dirty laundry to everyone that she could do it but she won't do it consider the long friendship we have 
  • She doesn't need my appreciation when she is there with me through my hard time
  • Her quote : My children's doesn't need a gift from you. Told me that you're trying to save some money but ironically keep posting about your travel destination and food culinary adventure. That's when i understand your quality as friend. Don't promise something you can't keep
  • You didn't bother to check up on me, ask how my well being or hows my children, didn't visit me after labor. Instead of doing those thing, you keep lashing out on me in social media.
  • I am being tolerant with you remembering all those time since junior high school you're being a good friend despite there's are thing i don't like
  • FYI, when you're text me the other days that late night, i just finished giving birth to my second children, my sons can't sleep and i can't do breastfeed right after. Instead of asking my well being or simply ask how am i doing but you brought up all the picture that been erased from Facebook & Instagram. If being friend are just asking photo, congratulate on birthday without actually being care, why bother.
  • Her quote : I think with your higher education and you're from good family, the least you can do is act wisely and choose which one are right and wrong. Koreksi diri (I don't know the right word for it) and I'll do the same thing. Why don't you post something useful so you'll look well educated
Then this is my reply to her long ass paragraph WhatsApp message :
  • told her that it wasn't my type to lash out to people on any social media platform (either Facebook or Instagram)
  • We've been know for almost 23 years, if I hold a grudge on you, why the hell would i lash out on Instagram
  • It seems you're thinking that i am bad friend and I never done any good deeds in those 23 years.
  • If i may recall from junior high school until now, I have a lot disappointment with you as well
  • Since you brought up my food picture, did you know which one its work related or my personal travelling. Did you even ask me about it.
  • Since Junior high school, every time we're going out anywhere its a must to go to your place first and you aren't prepared yet. Did i ever address any complain to that
And then she reply back and said you're not a bad guy. You're a good guy

I reply back to her and said i realized that I've said some horrible thing the last time we've meet (Ramadhan 2016) and i apologize for that

She said I know that i didn't ask about it, but i am disappointed why you give me promise if you can't keep. That's all

I reply back to her and said : the last time we've meet that you're saying about committing suicide while you have everything that I want. You're married, pregnant and yet you're still thinking about suicide. You know what, Never mind. 

One thing i can guarantee back to you, those word would never likely come from me : i'll uncover and expose your dirty laundry

She said oh okay, i am apologize for that but remember when you're ask me to go through Pondok Gede  but i want to go through Curug because my parents waited for me so they can go to their hometown. By the time i am home, they scolded me (its happens in Junior High School)

I reply back and said : It's not my habit to lash out my grudge on peole on any social media platforms (either Instagram or Facebook).  

Remember when i took you to hang out with Fupei community. When it's time to watch movie and you won't do it. You're saying awful things like : If i came home alone, better forget me as friend and to make it worst, you repeat those word in front of everyone. 

And then after we're separate from crowd, you're saying things like : if you want to watch movie, i can go home by myself. 

Unfortunately, your awful words scars me until today. 

Apologize for not keeping up my promise about send a give to your children.

Since we're talking about friendship, I have experience a lot disappointment  with you and your attitude. 

Apologize that I can't be your friend as you expected me to be. 

One thing for sure that your secret save with me. Either its a dirty laundry or secret, it will be save with me. 

Don't take my post on Instagram seriously and don't take it personal. 

There's no post in my Instagram have any mean to hurt or satirize you. 

She reply back and said I forgot about this and if my word are hurting you deeply and i apologize for that. Also apologize that i can't be your friend as you expected me to be 
 
I reply back and said this I am sorry if I never ask about you or your children's but kindly remember after you're married or last time we meet during Ramadan 2016, did we ever have any long conversation or chat in WhatsApp?

Imagine my surprise and disappointed when reading your long ass paragraph WhatsApp saying things like : you want me to uncover and expose your secret and dirty laundry

For your information, I would never done that to anyone, specially not to you 

I don't know why but since the first time we're friend there's always ultimatum or threat if there's something don't fit with your will and desire. 

Honestly its totally up with you, I've explain everything. If uncover and expose my secret and dirty laundry will make you happy, feel free to do it

Your secret safe with me, that's all. 

Thanks for being there during my hard time, i really appreciate it. 

Friend don't give their friend ultimatum or threat. 

Walaikumsalam Warrahmatullahi wabarakatuh

She reply back and said this I don't give you an ultimatum. I am just explaining things. Its different with giving ultimatum. 

If your post wasn't mean to hurt or lash out on me, why would you post thing like that?

I reply back and said what the fuck!!!!! why the hell you're making big deal about my post

Last time we're communicated, both of us doesn’t ask or catch up with each other.

My Instagram post has nothing to do with you. 

There's a lot of things happening in my life and none of it related to you

Don't take my post too personal and all that post never mean to hurt or lash out on you. 

She reply back and said It's not my type to uncover or expose secret or dirty laundry. I don't feel proud or happy doing it

I reply back and said what do you mean about uncover and expose my secret and dirty laundry. 

She reply back and said because your word in Instagram that make me think what have i done wrong to deserve this lash out

Honestly i am shocked whenever i open Instagram and read all your post.

I reply back and said I've told you earlier about don't take my post seriously because it I don’t have any intention to hurt or lash out to anyone in particular.

I ask to meet and discuss about this and i got no response from you. 

It's not my type to lash out anyone in Instagram.
 
She reply back and said I've told you if you want to meet me, meet me at my home because i can't go anywhere. I got 2 kids and the young one is still a baby. Even if i can leave home it only going to market to put my cakes. 

I reply back and said If you have those thought on me, it means you didn't know me at all. 

She reply back and said It's not that i don't know you. But you're constantly post things like that make me think like that. 

Maybe you forgot if i told you about my first pregnancy and your reaction was flat and toneless when you congratulate me.

I reply back and said I don't remember having that chat at all. 

She reply back and said Maybe you erase that chat but i remember I've send that chat. Why would i lie about that 

I guess that all for now, if there's any issue, we can discuss about it another time 

I reply back and said I've never erase chat unless back up chat can't be restore. 

OK 

___________________________________________________________

That was the longest conversation since last time we chat or meet. Sadly those aren't the kind of conversation that i would like to have with her.

Honestly i felt offended by the way she start the conversation and lash out on me like that even when I've explain everything about it.

She still trying to make me confess or admit that my post are meant to hurt or lash out on her, even when i explain everything.

You're my friend, yeah i know that. But we haven't communicated for years so why would i hold any grudge on you based on years without talking to each other. 

Sadly i have to admit that you don't really know me at all if somehow across your  mind that i would post things to hurt or lash out on anyone.

Even to the one who hurt me badly, i wouldn't lash out to them on any social media platform.

After these no way I would accept any offer to meet and discuss all these dispute with her.

I learn something about her attitude, character that i didn't know she have.

If you're really know me for the last 23 years, you of all people should know that I am immune to bluffing.

You're bluffed to uncover and expose my dirty laundry. When I call your bluffed, all you're saying that you it's not my type to uncover and expose dirty laundry. I don't feel proud or happy to do it

Maybe our time to be friend are over. 

Maybe we just go our separate ways & wish each other success and happiness ahead.

Good Bye Miss Tuan Putri

No comments:

Post a Comment