Monday 21 January 2019

Crave

I don't know what happens or what I've felt anymore.

Maybe it's because I haven't heal 100% from past nightmare or maybe it's because i get attached with him too quickly after 7 months divorce.

Past nightmare? I am over it, that's for sure.

One thing I can guarantee that I don't want anything related with that person forever.

I am just a little frustrated about the situation, the whole time differences and how little the interaction between us.

I want to talk about anything and everything with you.

I want to have live interaction to see if the chemistry between us are real.

I want to see your expression (either it's happy, smile, laughter, angry, sad) with my own eyes.

I want to have that first date with you (either its a long walk in the park or we've talk for hours about everything and anything)

I want to say good morning/good afternoon/good night or even hello directly staring to your face (not typing it to my phone)

I realize it's a little hard to do since you're busy with work and your life.

I am a little frustrated about the whole time differences things.

When it's my time to sleep in Jakarta while it's still evening at Casablanca.

We barely talk or discuss in WhatsApp (revised : we've talk sometimes or discuss), most of the time we just send funny picture or YouTube link

I am craving for real life interaction with you, hope you're feeling the same

Good night Romeo

No comments:

Post a Comment