Tuesday 31 May 2016

Officially divorce

It's official I am divorced.

30 May 2016,  the verdict already decide that my marriage are officially over.

I don't know how I felt exactly that day but I do remember crying during trial and when judge officially declared that my marriage are over as per today.

Honestly I don't have any kind of feeling for an asshole that I used to call my husband but I felt relieved because now I know where I stand, my status and everything.

I don't know what's gonna happen in the future or with whom I am gonna spend the rest of my life with.

I don't want to overthink about everything or anything.

Alhamdulillah it's over.

Alhamdulillah my divorce process are easy and fast.

Right now I am just gonna enjoy my life with all my best friend, family and work.

It's about time I had to focus about my own life.

Bismillah