Monday 18 April 2016

Brand new dika ;)

I know it's already April 2016 and it's too damn late to start a new year resolution.

It's hard to please everyone and pretend that you are fine with that.

It's easier to make people angry or even mad with you.

Maybe it's related to all the situations that happen to me lately but maybe it doesn't related

I am sick and tired looking out other people's feeling when they don't even bother looking out for my feelings

Super duper sick and tired try to understand everyone's felt when that person doesn't even bother to understand my feelings.

So start from now if I ain't gonna sugarcoat everything I said.

If anyone ever feel hurt by whatever I said and doesn't accept my apologies, by all means that person can go to hell.

World better prepare for the brand new dika ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment