Tuesday 7 April 2015

Speechless

Speechless....

I really did.....

Never thought this gonna happen with us.

I thought that our marriage won't end up just like this.

I've tried every single thing for this marriage works.

But somehow it's keep thorough wall and it just won't work

How am i supposed to do right now?

No matter how hard i try, he just keep his distance with me.

Only Allah swt know how hard i try to make this marriage to work.

It's look like that.

I feel that i am the only one who wants this marriage works.

He won't do anything to kept this marriage works.

Ya Allah, please make me stronger than before.

Please help me to understand about this whole situation....

Speechless Ya Allah

All i wants is to have my own little family and spend the rest of my life with a man who loves me.

Why can't i have it?

Is that too much to ask for.......

Is that too much to dream of.....

How am i supposed to do now

No comments:

Post a Comment