Sunday 12 April 2015

Is this my karma

Karma?

Astagfirullah...

Astagfirullah...

Astagfirullah...

I shouldn't said like that.

I am a moslem, so i shouldn't believe in karma.

The only thing i believe is if you do something good or bad, you'll receive it later on.

How am i supposed to live on this kinda marriage?

How much longer i need to be more patient with him and his attitude?

Everybody even my own parents telling that i am a fool for keeping a guy like him as my husband.

But I ain't gonna quit and give up now, specially when i know how hard we've tried from dating 
to marriage.

No matter how much damages he make to this marriage, deep down in my heart that i still love him and want to spend the rest of my life with him.

I realized everyone and everybody waiting when exactly I'll give up on him and back to my 
parents house.

I ain't done with him.

He has to fulfill his promise to me : spending the rest of his life with me and make me the only woman in his life (beside our daughter of course)

I want him to fulfill his promise to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment