Sunday 5 April 2015

Astagfirullah

Here we go again...

Well i guess the jokes was on me. 

The first time you did that, i thought it was just curiosity.

I am thinking that's something damn wrong with me.

But I've noticed that you did it again.

I guess that i was wrong about you.

Wrong about the idea that you've choose me to be the only one who will spend the rest of our life together.

I was too damn naive about you. 

I thought that you accepted me for who i am, all my goods and bad, all my flaws.

I guess that i am wrong and everyone else what's right  (as always).

Once a cheater always a cheaters.

If you think that i ain't good enough to be with you through good time and bad time, you can pack your belongings and then out from my life forever.

I'd rather be alone then.

I just have to work on my good guys radar.

Good bye you ;)

Hope you find whatever you're looking for ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment