Monday 17 November 2014

Don't know what to do

Seriously, i really don't know what to do anymore about abang conditions. 

I did almost every solution that almost everyone suggest to me.

I decide to try almost every kind solution beside solution from jendral bedul and komjen of course. 

First advice come from Miss Tuan Putri. She insisted me to see someone who can help with problem that i am dealing right now. I remember after finishing a little project and we go straight to that place. Unfortunately, we came a little bit too late because its their day off. No matter what we said, they won't meet us. So when i had the chance to go there, i went back there with her. 

But what happen there, really make me shock. At first, i am really skeptical about any of this. As a matter of fact, i do believe there's magic and sort of thing out there, but never in my wildest dream that someday i will experience this. 


Long story short after listening every single information that they give me on that day, i really felt disappointing with Abang. They said that i need to come back to bring some equipment like : Bedak, lipstick Merah Delima, Lipstik Merah Muda, Pensil Alis. 


After hearing all the explanation from them, i rethink about everything and then told her that i won't come back again. That's it.


Second advice come from Jin Kurakura. After i find the courage to tell everything and hope that he wouldn't laugh when hear everything from me. He recommend me to someone that used to help him with similar case like this but different subject. 


That person give me detail what should i done about this case, even thought i still felt that this is so illogical but i still do it because all i want is my husband back and become the man that i used to know. 


Even a little progress, it really makes my day bright. (really it does bring back my smiles even a little bit)


Third Advice come from Miss Experience. Like everyone else, she insisted that i go with her meet someone who expert about this. And there i really meet someone whose really expertise about my situation. 


Like the other two place that i came for, i did every possible solution they give me. Even the slightest progress about him really made my day. (It really did)


Ya Allah Ya Rabb, Mohon sembuhkanlah suami hamba dari segala pengaruh sihir jahat yang sekarang sedang berada dalam dirinya. Mohon kembalikanlah dirinya yang dulu hamba kenal. Hamba teramat sangat membutuhkannya

No comments:

Post a Comment