Thursday 23 October 2014

Worst Anniversary Ever

Today was supposed to be the happiest day in both of our lives. Today are our 3rd weeding anniversary

In the normal situation, it will be the happiest day 

But after whats been going on for the last one and half month, i guess its time to face the reality

He isn't remember a single thing, not even bother saying Happy 3rd Wedding Anniversary darling. 

He isn't saying anything. Not even a single words. He seems doesn't even care 

Until today i am still trying to process every single information about what's been going on for the last 1.5 months. 

He seems forget about the commitment that he promised to me 5 year back then (2 years dating and 3 years married)

I've no longer know who he is right now, whats been going on with him, how his feeling toward me and our marriage life.

Ya Allah Ya Rabb, all i ever want is a husband, partner, best friend to spend the rest of my life with. 

I never ask about this not even in my wildest dream

He being posses by black magic and not being the real man that I've used to know

Ya Allah Ya Rabb should i give up about him, us and our marriage life Or should i fight for him, us and our marriage life even i don't have any clue about anything

I just miss my husband

No comments:

Post a Comment