Friday 22 April 2011

Arrogant

Arrogant? 

What will cross your mind when someone just say that in front of your face?

Punch that person in face :p *nah, I am just kidding* 

But seriously, what would you do when someone say that you arrogant right in front your face?

Arrogant?

I really hate those word specially when someone told that to me. 

Someone that claims to be bestfriend just say that to me.

Even she doesn't say that right in front of my face, just read in my phone just make me so damn irritated

That person whose claim to be my best friend know for sure that i really hate those damn word

Whats the hell was that? 

Whats got into that person mind make that person says those forbidden word.


That person knows me for years (even thought not a hundred thousand year) but she knows me damn well so why is she keep using those forbidden word

After all this time, she always saying those word to me specially when we doesn't chat for a long time.

Whenever she need a shoulder or someone she can talk with, if i could be there for her then I'll be there 

I respect whatever the decision she make in her life, even when she make that sudden change in her life.

I never question her decision what so ever.

You are the one who decided to disappear in everyone's life and now you are also the one whose said i am arrogant.

When you decided to choose that person to be your spouse, with all respect i appreciate your decision because if that person can make you happy than its the right decision.

Even that person try to control your life include control which friend you should hang out, limit your every move.

And all the sudden you have change to someone stranger. 

Someone who i never knew

But then again who am i to say that to you? 

Its your life, your future then its up to you. 

And if you already decided to spend your life time with him, i really wish you all the happiness 

From the deep down inside my heart, wish u a happy and long lasting marriage

Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment