Friday 16 October 2009

Thank You

A thousand thank you could never enough to tell you exactly what i really felt inside...malumalumalu

Even thought i never show any kind of expression when we are spending our time together, its just because i am too damn scare awake from a dream *well until today still can't believe that we are in a relationship despite all the things i have done to you but you are still there*

*blank for a moment*

Might be feel that i had a doubt about what happen right now but one thing for sure i never had a doubt what happen right now

I've been on my own for hundred years so right now still adjust this whole new changes that happen in my life..

i can't give a promise to what ever will happen in the future because we will never know what happen in the future

I am not trying to make some stupid excuse for my stupid act lately but all i wanna say is i am happy spending my time with you

I feel comfortable spending time with you....

Talking for hours with you are so much fun even thought sometimes we run out of topic but thats ok..

My heart beat fast when you are arounds...

Feels like a teenager who experience fall in love for the very first time...

My face blushing more like tomatoes when you make that silly smile *deg2an tau*

To make it more worst, virus cerobohku kambuh disaat yang tidak tepat *hiyaaaaaaa*

Pokoknya i lup u full

-aku sayang opa-

No comments:

Post a Comment