Wednesday 23 September 2009

Feeling guilty

Do you ever feel relief in one side and feeling guilty on the other side?

What should i said to you?

My honesty become a truly nightmare but trust me because i don't have bad intention to you.

I think you should know it now before it destroy you....

I know that i shouldn't tell you about this but i don't want you know from others and then you might hate me later.....

Truly truly sorry if my honesty make u disappointed and all the sudden lost hope about your life

Trust me that you'll find someone who'll keep you in her world as her treasure.

You keep saying that you don't have a boat and lure to catch a fish. 

Well you probably forget that you already have a yacht and lure to catch the fish in the sea. 

So many fish out there in the sea, you just have to find the courage to search the greatest fish who will come to you... 

You keep saying that you don't have a crew to help you out.

Who need a crew when you are the captain?

Keep the faith and trust that someday you'll find the right fish....


You're such an amazing person with amazing personality and you deserve the very best

Segala sesuatu akan indah disaat yang tepat

Wish you good luck :)


We're cool right?

Still friend right?

No comments:

Post a Comment