Tuesday 29 September 2009

could it be?

After all I've been through, could it be him '' my pelangi kehidupan''?

After all this year, could it be him the one that should be called my pelangi kehidupan?

Might be too early to make that kinda statement now but I've never been happier like this...

Feel happy enough just to hear my phone ring when its show his name..

Never feel bored had a silly stupid conversation with him and talk about everything specially never bored to received his call or call him..

Never bored enough read his silly stupid message on my cellphone...

Never bored enough with him

With him, i can talk almost about everything *well there are something that i think i should keep it for myself* but he is the best because he listen every single word i said *well thats new because bawel yang pendiam is my nickname*, keep in his memory....

He is a brother, teacher, a friend, a lover comes true....

Yeah right, some sarcastic people would said : yah skrg aja puja puji tunggu aja nggak lama lagi sumpah serapah :p

I don't care what people said about me and him, all i know that he is the best thing that happen to me...

We are adore each other that well, probably will make other got collapse in ER... <- xixixi Even someday everything don't have a happy ending, i'll keep the memory forever

No comments:

Post a Comment