Sunday 30 August 2009

why?

Tonight when start to think again about the whole agreement thing...

Makes me wonder how could I've agree with such a stupidity agreement!

I don't wanna screw up anything and everything but i don't think that i can keep up my promise.....

Things going much more deeper than we predict before but to be honest this is the result that i really want to see...

I can said don't worry about me because everything is under control <- that's a lie because i can't control that anymore.... 

We keep saying if that someday remember about today, we can smile remember everything instead crying it out loud..... 

We keep saying would feel extremely happy if one day our dream is not fulfilled and we will be happy enough just to see each other happy with other people. 

well just to imagine of that already make me jealous thinking how can i be that stupid enough to let my happiness away from me.... 

I know this topic usually made us feel bitter about tomorrow and how this topic made the situation more worse.... 

All i can say is that don't force me to keep that stupid promise because i can't handle it if the situation comes to reality.... 

I know already promise to keep that promise but i can't help myself.... 

But for some reason you want to keep those promise, its OK for me just don't force me to do the same thing because i don't want to fool myself anymore 

If someday finally read about this, i just want to said that i never regret anything or everything about you because you are the best thing that happen in my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment