Friday 24 July 2009

Nothing

there's nothing else i can do to fix everything.... 

it's a wrap and even its hard to handle for me....



Its take two to tango in every situation....


Its damn obvious i don't expect to be there and why should insist to be there...


i guess its time to give up...


No more try, no more hope anymore...


Que sera sera.. What ever will be will be the future not our to see...


Kun fayakun...


I already did my best to try everything i can to make this whole friendship work out but there's no feedback from her...


Goodbye...


If one day you realized about everything and u can't find me everywhere, don't blame me But blame yourself because your stubbornness take part for my leaving... 

No need to rush back in real life... 


Enjoy your time as long as you want....


I won't bother to make a contact or anything that make you uncomfortable...


No need explain me anything because i don't need an explanation what so ever...


thanks for make me realize who you are!


thanks for giving me a hard lesson about friendship...


Good bye

No comments:

Post a Comment