Wednesday 17 June 2009

The scars

After all this years, pretends and fool around that the scars has gone...

But now i just can't fooling myself anymore...

No matter how hard i try to find the best doctors and the best medicine in the world just to make the scars heal but the fact is the scars still there...

I can't make the scar disappear itself....

I don't know what the best, the easy way, the safe way to make it gone forever....

I don't understand why had to be this stubborn and so damn hard with myself...

I can't be like this forever...

I had to change and fix everything no matter how hard or impossible the situation.....

I want a huge dramatic change in every aspect of my life so no body would dare mess around with my life for good....

If somehow by accident, they think can point their finger in my face and try to make my life a living hell, I'll proof them wrong and tell them to stop because it won't had any effect on me....

Today i can't tell them to back off and mind their own life but one day i am gonna show to the world to keep their hand of my life....

Its my life so I'll handle it with my own way and my own style ....

Hope one day i can show to the world that the scars no longer exist and the scars had no single effect in my life....

Semangaddddddd -_-'

No comments:

Post a Comment