Thursday 18 June 2009

hi there stranger

Hi there strangers..


How are you?

Hows your life lately?

Do you still remember about our friendship?

Do you really want us to be a total strangers to each other?

Do you really want this suck situation continues and last forever?

What was happen?

I thought that the whole friendship you always told me it would be forever...

It suck we had to end up like this....

It sucks because you won't pick up my call, reply my message but you said in email that we're good, we're still best friend...

That was ONE HUGE LIE & HURT....

Do you still remember my story about the chaos between me and my gals?

All your word in email were the same thing that came from them...

I've been in those situation and really really hate those situation so much never though the same word would come from you...

What was happen exactly?

Whats the real reason anyway because i don't truth your reason in email?

What happen in good old days?

Did i do something terrible to you so that make you avoiding me?

You said that we haven't meet each other for a while and when i arrange a schedule in weekdays and even a weekends but still you can't make it happen!!!

You better find some good reason for that because i really had enough with this!

You want to us to meet but you are not available not even on weekend....

What was that?!?!?!

If somehow by accident, you want this whole friendship thing ended then you better find a gut to tell it straight on my faces because i am no longer accept any explanation on email....

I don't believe that you were said those horrible word i never want to hear again!

Why ? Why?

A thousand question came up in my mind but i won't bother ask for the answer because i know you won't give me the real answer....

I really had enough with this....

Now its up to you because i won't try again....

I'll stop trying to call you, message you or even ask you to hang out with me *if you were thinking that i'll begging you to hang out with me, you were wrong*

Ever heard the words : its take two for tango.

Well that goes the same thing in friendship.

i won't try to do something to make this whole friendship thing to work out because i knew it was useless thing to do because you don't do anything to make it work....

Ka capek terus menerus seperti ini...

Terserah aja deh karena ka udah capek berusaha sendiri sekuat tenaga mencoba bertahan sementara anda tidak ada niat untuk bertahan....

Its take two for tango...

TERSERAH

No comments:

Post a Comment