Wednesday 17 June 2009

did i lost u guys

Here i am lying down in my bed just thinking about what was happening in my life lately..... 

All the sudden, a crazy stupid thought of me says that right now i am losing u guys...



Forgive me for i might take u guys for granted...


Forgive me for any kinda mistake...


A little mistake or even a huge mistake that i do....


Never meant to hurt you....


Did i really lost you all?


Sorry for the stupid thing that i make..,,,


I know sometimes act like an a*******e or a b*****h..


I am sorry......


Would u give me the honor to be your best friend forever?


I knew i screw up things a little bit *huge probably* but i really don't wanna lose u all....


Please forgive me....


Please don't go....


If u guys don't want me to stay, I'll go and watch u all from a distance...


Forgive me....

No comments:

Post a Comment