Wednesday 29 October 2008

Good Bye...

Good bye....

Never though i am gonna said this through blog *hayahhhhhhhhhhh*sigh


I guess i really that naive cause thinking that this whole friendship would last forever. Since i never meet the person in real life, i guess the whole friendship would last forever. The whole friendship on internet stuff tumbuk 

i really don't understand what happen with the whole friendship thing between me and that person but i think that person already blacklist me from the list of friendship thing tumbuk


i don't know know since when i had other stuff for that person even though i never meet that person in real life.

today i see that person id online on ym and after not more than a minute that person log off *what was that* tumbuk

if you see me online on ym and you don't wanna talk with me, just pretend that we never knew each other *already used to that suck situation so better not to worry about me*

to someone i used to call kadal brunei... adios amigos


done writing encemtumbukpokpokbabai

No comments:

Post a Comment