Tuesday, 29 September 2026

I Have No Fucking Idea What's Happening

I don't know what is on my mind right now.

Which is impressive, considering my brain has apparently been running 24/7 without producing a single useful answer. 😂

I don't know what the future has for me. I don't know where I'll be.

I don't know what my life will look like six months from now.

I don't know which doors are going to open.

I don't know which ones are going to slam shut.

I don't know whether I'm walking toward a new life or simply wandering around the emotional equivalent of a badly designed IKEA showroom.

Where the fuck is the exit? 😂

And honestly?

I'm tired of pretending I have a plan.  I don't.

I have fragments. Ideas.  Dreams.

A few half-formed plans. A laptop. 

An internet connection. A ridiculous amount of emotional damage.

And apparently enough stubbornness to keep going.

So... That's what I'm working with.


Excellent.  Very professional.

Someone give this woman a grant. 😂

Maybe this mess is part of something bigger. I don't know.

Maybe one day I'll look back and understand why everything had to fall apart the way it did.

Maybe I'll say: “Ohhhh. THAT'S why.”

Or maybe I'll look back and say:  “What the actual fuck was that?”

Honestly, both outcomes feel equally plausible. 😂

But if this mess is part of something bigger waiting for me... 

Fine.  

I'll do it. Slowly.

I don't need to understand the entire fucking plot right now.

I just need to survive the current episode.

One step. Then another.

Then another.

Some days that might mean building something.

Some days it might mean sending an application.

Some days it might mean figuring out money.

Some days it might mean making another AI video at an unreasonable hour because apparently my emotional breakdowns now have a production schedule.  😂

And some days? It might mean eating something, taking a shower, and going to sleep.

That's it.

No transformation.  No breakthrough. No inspirational montage.

Just: Congratulations. You survived Tuesday.

Gold star. 👏

Maybe the light at the end of the tunnel isn't going to arrive dramatically.

Maybe there won't be angels singing.

Maybe a billionaire will mysteriously appear and say: “Dika, I have reviewed your suffering and would like to deposit $10 million into your account.”

Rude, honestly.😂


So I guess I'll have to keep walking.

Fine. I'll walk.

But I'm not walking beautifully.

I'm walking with emotional baggage, questionable decisions, sarcasm, snacks, and absolutely no fucking idea what I'm doing.

And I'm okay with that. Because I don't need to see the entire road.


I just need to see enough of it to take the next step.

Maybe the next step leads somewhere better.

Maybe it doesn't. Then I'll take another one.

And another. And eventually, something has to change.

Because standing still has never gotten me anywhere except deeper inside my own head.


And frankly? The rent in there is already too fucking expensive. 😂

So I'll keep moving. I'll keep building.

I'll keep trying. I'll keep writing.

I'll keep making things. I'll keep looking for work.

I'll keep figuring out money. I'll keep dreaming about snow.

Because apparently my current financial situation and my future travel itinerary have decided to exist in completely different universes.

But we're working on bringing them together. 😂

I don't know what comes next.  Maybe that's terrifying. Maybe it's also freedom.

Because if I don't know what's coming...  then the future hasn't disappointed me yet.


There are still possibilities I haven't seen. People I haven't met.

Places I haven't been. Versions of myself I haven't become.

Maybe somewhere ahead is a life so different from this one that I'll barely recognize the woman who was sitting here wondering how the hell she was going to get through it.

Maybe she'll have money.  Maybe she'll have a car.

Maybe she'll be driving through some ridiculous snowy country with a suitcase in the trunk and an overpriced coffee in the cup holder.

Maybe she'll stop somewhere beautiful and think: “Holy shit. I actually made it.”

And then she'll probably ruin the moment by saying: “About fucking time.”  😂


So no. I don't know exactly what is happening right now.

I don't know what the future has for me.

I don't know whether this is the worst chapter or simply the chapter with the most aggressive character development.

But if this mess is taking me somewhere...

I'll go. Slowly.

One fucking step at a time. 

And if the light at the end of the tunnel takes too long to appear? Fine.

I'll keep walking until I find it.

Because I'm done waiting for someone else to come rescue me from a life I haven't finished rebuilding yet.

Maybe the light isn't coming toward me. Maybe I'm the one who has to walk toward it.

So Here I go.

No map. No guarantees. No fucking clue.

Just me. 

Still standing.  Still moving. Still ridiculous. Still alive.

And apparently...

still writing the next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment