Wednesday 27 January 2021

It's OVER

It's OVER

I really didn't know how it end up like these, well maybe both of us aren't meant to be with each other

Even thought I've done my very best to compromise (well probably not about everything), but because one sensitive subject that we can't have the same vision about it

At first he told lets find a solution that would work for both of us, but after i told him about my decision, the only thing came from him was : I wish you the very best and good luck

That's it? He doesn't even consider the time we've spend together. Well i know it's only 5 month but isn't really didn't mean anything or upset him somehow

Well obviously it doesn't mean anything or it doesn't make him upset, if that's the case why would I beg another chance

Maybe there his feeling isn't that strong enough in the first place or he just fake his feeling this whole time

Why would I even bother analyze about everything, the fact its OVER

GOOD BYE....

No comments:

Post a Comment