Friday 10 March 2017

Kangen Water

Kangen Water

At first i was being skeptical as if consume the water will made a different for my health condition

Yeah i am being skeptical about the product even though there are a lot of testimonial on the internet show after consumed the water, Abracadabra their health problem magically solved

I've try the other product from Kangen Water like Strong Acid, Beauty Water and Strong Kangen. Slowly but sure i felt the difference on my face 

So i gave it a try to consume Kangen Water for daily basis. 

At first week, my stomach feels weird and i am having diarrhea. When i ask the seller about my body reaction after consume it, they said its normal and it's doing the job for cleaning all the toxic in your body.

But Today i finally believe that consume Kangen water really work out for my health condition.

I have a condition for Endometriosis and it's really painful and stressful for me. 

Normally if a girl have a period, usually it only for 7 day or less. But for someone whose diagnosed for Endometriosis like me that would be a different scenario.

in A month my periods time would be more than a weeks, sometimes two weeks and after the divorce it's become worst.

I haven't got my periods for 4 months and today finally got the periods after 4 months not having it.

Alhamdulillah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment