Thursday 14 July 2016

Really?

Really

I guess these day people are easy to said those thing like i like you, i miss you, i love you things.

What happen to the good old days? 

What happens to get to know each other first, a little chit chat and then when both parties having the same spark decides to be more than just a friends

I guess that simple thing doesn't exist anymore

Nowadays they just want to be in a relationship before getting to know each other better. 

I mean how can you know someone in just day or even less than months.

Maybe i was asking too much or perhaps i am not used to all of this.

I mean after the worst nightmare in my life, it's obviously that i have become a cynical, bitter when its comes to love.

Yeah well i didn't write in my blog just for fun or want to have an unnecessary attention from people.

For me those word like : i like you, i love you, i miss you are a sacred word and because of that, all those word only comes from me when i really feel the emotion. 

Still doesn't make sense how can you said those thing and even said something like i would convert to Islam though. 

Well hate to being the bad girl for saying this : i am really really sorry for not believing every sweet word or promise thing. Don't take it personally because it's not your fault. I just wasn't believe about love anymore.

Right now the last thing in my mind are having a new relationship

Right now all i want to do are work and enjoy my life without relationship drama.