Sunday 31 January 2016

Closed Book

Close Book 

Yeah don't take it literary. 

It's been a hell of couple years (Aug 2014 until Jan 2016)

There's a lot going on these couple years.

Nightmare after nightmare, affair after affair, betrayal.

I should have known from the start. 

I should have guess from the start.

I am clueless about everything

All my fear, nightmare are coming true in life. Everything that i couldn't think of would happen and suddenly it happen in my life.

Everything already happen and no matter how hard i try to erase it from my mind, i could never do it.

I should never blame it on myself. 

Thousand of excuse comes in mind : what if this, what if that, how this that, and thousand question comes in my mind.

I just wish there's a technology that can make me forget about this crazy thing that happen lately

I do believe that whatever you do (either good or bad) you will receive the same amount (good or bad). In simple words it gonna be like this : What comes around goes around

Well that's all i guess

Bismillah :)


CLOSE BOOK :)


No comments:

Post a Comment