Saturday 18 October 2014

Dear You

Dear you, 

Hopefully you are always in good condition, healthy and sound.

There’s something i need to share with you, but i can’t do that face to face because probably end up with tears before tell everything.

I don’t know what happen between the two of us. Why we are in this kinda situation

I am truly sorry if for the past 3 years you’ve felt neglected by me. 

For not taking care of you.

For everything i did it the wrong way, i just want to said i am sorry and i want to do the best way to fix this.

I realized that i ain’t the perfect partner that you want me to be. I didn’t do the households thing the way i should.

But please give me a chance to change. I’ll proof to you that i can and will be the partner that you want.

I realized that sometimes you’re having difficulty dealing with me and my roller coaster emotion. Truly sorry about that.

I can’t help it sometimes I’ve become over paranoid partner who thinks too far than it should be. 

I am selfish because i just want you for me. 

Ever since we’ve meet, you are my world. I couldn’t care less about anything else except you.

Even thought all the people told me to leaves you, just know that i won’t ever leave you. 

I’ll make sure they know that they were wrong about you.

I realized live with kepala suku dan ketua adat are hard.

Sometimes they said something cruel things about you and after that they just forget what they said.

On their behalf, i am asking apologize for everything they said, their action in the past and in the future that offense and hurt your feeling. Please forgive all their mistake.

I know it’s hard to forget everything they said because I’ve deal it every single day before i meet you.

I realized that I’ve already said those forbidden word twice, but please believe me when i said i really don’t want us parted.

I love you with all my heart and souls, i can’t imagine what my life look like without you. 

I can’t and won’t facing my future if the future doesn’t include you.

No comments:

Post a Comment