Wednesday 10 April 2013

Life oh Life

Life Oh Life ooo Life..... Dudududu...


Life is a bitch which I am sure that everyone knows about it. No need to sugarcoat about it



Not trying or become a bitter person or anything that everyone think of.



But that's the fact


Life is a bitch. Reallyyyyyy.


Sometimes you've meet those call family who treat you like a shit or the worst thing they treat you like some stranger who don't deserve their kindness or help.


Sometimes you've meet those call friend who treat you like their family or the best thing they treat you like you were part of them (family)


Yeah don't generalize people like that, but most of the time if you lucky enough, you've a lot of people in the last group.



Just like mine, although many times (countless) I've meet those call family who torture me (in their own way).



But I am lucky enough because I've been surrounded by those call friend who treat me like family.



Lucky me ;)




الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ

No comments:

Post a Comment