Thursday 8 March 2012

It happen (again)

Owkey this thing happen (again)

This thing make me more frustration than ever before

First Miss Runaway, Miss Alien now Miss Primadonna

Somebody please tell me what did i done wrong...

What the hell was my mistake?

They just disappear in my life for good right after they have a new life.

What was that?

Its not like i am the jackass who want to ruin their life for good..

I won't do anything like that because they are my best friend

I am happy for them.

I am really really happy for them, for real.

I wish them happiness in their life....

They are my best friend and of course i really really want to see them happy with their new life. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just want to know what the hell my mistake was?

What did I done wrong?

Can somebody just tell me what my mistake in front of my face rather than just disappear from my life for good without any explanation

There something just doesn't make sense for me, they all looking for me whenever they have difficult time in their life and desperately need someone to talk to, I'll be there for them no matter what happen ;)

But now as soon as they have their new happy life, they just decided to disappear from my life without any explanation and make me wondering what the hell did i done wrong?

Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment