Thursday 24 March 2011

Selintas Nulis

Lately there so many things surround in my head and i wrote them in tweet. Here some of my writing 

Give a good reason why we should stay together when everything look impossible for us to stay together
 
No matter what I've said that word, it won't change the freeze between us. So what next?


What's been done can't never be erase even time couldn't do that? So What happen next? Don't just stand there & keep silent
 

In case you don't know, this silence killing me slowly. Its hurt so bad. I'd rather be died than deal this silence


For what its worth, i won't do anything or go to unknown place. Some said it stupid for waiting impossible miracle. 
 
They might say anything but I won't give a damn about it. I know what my heart said because it mention your name. 

How naive to think that patience don't have it limits?. Already decide won't wait anymore and will go to some unknown place.

Why can't accept the fact that I've finally made up my mind? Why always tell negative stuff about the future. it won't happen

Somehow I believe it won't happen. God forbid if the worst happen, I'll leaving all behind  
     
What's wrong with us? Why can't living a normal situation like everyone else without questioning almost about everything :(   

Why treat others & judge them doing the same mistake like they used to have? That's not fair. I know they more than that :(   

Why can't they understand if they keep doing this, it will ruin the whole future and ruin my life into million pieces  

I said too much and I beg too much. I won't said anything ever again. Won't sit around and wait for miracle either. I am leaving for good


Too much understanding. Too much holding back emotion. Believe its only a matter of time, it will explode and destroy everything


There's a huge different between can't read the sign & ignore the sign. Its like denial the truth


If what we used to have are still there, why the hell get a sign that is over? How come? 




Why?   
 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment