Monday 10 January 2011

Can't Lie

Can't Lie <-- Bukan judul lagu juga bukan sedang bergalau ria

Terkadang hati dan logika tidak bisa kompak tentang suatu hal. 

Terkadang logika mengatakan A dan hati kemudian mengatakan B.

Selalu seperti itu dan tidak (jarang) pernah sinkron satu dengan yang lainnya

My situation right now is like Truth or Dare Game. 

In my case Truth means tell the whole true nothing but the true (my hearts voice) and Dare means taking all risk even that means every single thing.

I know that i should choose between Truth or Dare but if i have to choose between Truth Or Dare, i still don't have other option in Truth or Dare.

If i am taking the Truth option and finally decided to take one : I still don't have the nerve and other possible option to take

Also if i am taking the Dare Option and have the nerve to do that : Would i survive and pass the other possible option.

Hufffftttttt

But still deep down inside my heart tell that i no longer enjoy, comfort in this environment and for the sake of my mind i should have find out other possible option soon

Because all the sign tell me to find other option ASAP 

Wish me luck then

No comments:

Post a Comment