Saturday 13 November 2010

Now i know why

I wrote this story only to express what i feel inside not because i still have the same feeling for that guy

My story and this person is ended long time ago (October 2009 if i am not mistaken)

Its not because i want to bring this whole forbidden topic again but i guess i was wrong back then

I think he was sincere with me but then again i was wrong all along *poor me*

How come someone said all those sweet, lovable, memorable things but he just don't wanna fight for it? 


He was the one who told me it was impossible and i had to leave for my own good and now i know why

Now i know whats the reason why he is always push me away? 

Why he telling all those sweet stuff but then again he doesn't want to fight for it?

I've still remember what he said to me earlier, he said that marriage is the last thing he would do for now, back then i couldn't do anything about it

Until i received a shocking message from him that said : Sorry, i was married now, i knew what ur felling because be4 if felt that. thanks 4 all that u give be4, n sorry 4 all hurt i make 2 u. Bye Andi.Whatever the situation now, you still in my heart because i love you, once again thanks for all. bye andi and good luck 4 all in ur life.

What the hell was that? 

I remember back then he told me that marriage its his last priority but now its just BULLSHIT

All i can say just congratulation and happy wedding

Now i know the reason why you don't want to make our relationship go any further because i was never mean anything to you. I am only the spare tire and that all i can have.

I GUESS I WAS WRONG ALL ALONG 

WELL HAPPY MARRIAGE THEN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment