Tuesday 30 November 2010

I miss US

I miss the old us which we can share our beautiful story

Back then when we use to share our moment together, our laughter, our joys, our happiness, our sorrow

I miss the old us which we can have our quality times

Not trying to complain or anything, but I really really miss the old us

Back then we used to shared our story.

We live each other days and at the end of the day, without hesitate we share our story

You share your story and I share my story

You listen my whole story (even that story doesn't mean anything), I listen your story

But today, I felt it only had one way (by all means you shared your story and I am only the listener)

If I tell you my story, at first I notice that you listened but then somehow you cut my story and then tell your story

Forgive me, if I am being such an over doze sensitive and being such a bitch drama queen but that's how I felt about us

I really miss the old us, the old you, our moments, our quality time together

I miss you 

No comments:

Post a Comment