Thursday 22 July 2010

orat oret

Something strange happen to me today...


Whole day, my emotion was like a damn roller coaster *doesn't mean exaggerate but that's what i really feel today* 

I guess that still shock about that whole friend thing that i thinks it worth to fight for but turn out to be something useless... 

Its happen again just like they said history repeated itself... 

Disappointed, angry, sad and everything in between were mix 

The old scars were suddenly pop out just like a story that had an episode... 

Never thought it would happen again and again... 

I guess its really my fault because being a wimp and afraid to do something that i should do in the first place... 

Being a fool cause think i might found the antidote for this toxic 

But then i was wrong again 

Well its already happen and there's nothing i can do to fix it... 

Won't look back and regret everything 

This time i will do what i should do a long time a go.. 

Good bye.. 

Take good care yourself dear friend 

Its time for me to take care myself, pursue my dream for the future... 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment