Saturday 27 February 2010

Choices

Life is all about choices

sometimes we have to choose and make a decision about something that we hate the most but we should do it no matter what.

Life is all about choice and choose which direction we will go.

The choice is like two side of coin so there are good side and bad side.

The good side and the bad side its the effect for whatever decision we will take.

No matter whatever the decision that we take, there will be a consequence that we need to face it.

Don't blame the decision or the choice that we have to take, just consider it as a learning process that will always continue for the rest of our life

Can't say that nobody get hurt for the decision that we make but still we have to deal with it..

If somebody get hurt by our decision and really piss with us, we just can't blame that person for piss or angry or mad with us.

It's only a matter of time, that person will figure out someday that the decision was the best thing for both side

When its never mean to be for the first place, no matter how hard we try to make it work, sooner or later time will show us that was never mean to be.

Sorry for hurting you and zillion thanks for all the sacrifice you done to me.

No body ever love me that much like the way you do.

It's not that i don't love you anymore.

I still love you and will always love you.

Each moment that we spent together, I'll keep that memory in my heart and cherish it forever.

It's not that my feeling for you are change or gone but if i have to choose between you and my parent, i am really sorry to said that i had to choose them.

It's not that i stop loving you, it's just me being realistic that this love are supposed to end because i realize i can't have a relationship without their support.

I am sorry for leaving you behind like this.

I am sorry for choose to leaving you like this.

I wish i had a better option and then i will choose it.

Sorry for leaving you like this although i already promise not leave you behind.

I am sorry for everything i done.

I am sure that now you wish that you never meet me in the first place rather than meet me and now hurt by me.

If you asked me whats wrong with you?

My answer would be : There's nothing wrong about us. Hate that i am the bad guy now whose trying to make you leave me.

If i insist of keeping you with me, I'll be more guilty because i can't make our dream happen because them come in the way

Please forgive me and zillion thanks for everything

I know that you might hate me because of this but i really hope that you understand why i make this kinda decision

I am so sorry for leaving you.

I am sorry

I am really really sorry

-Good Bye-

No comments:

Post a Comment